jueves, 29 de mayo de 2008

Detective´s story




The Victim:-Last monday, I was sleepingin my bedroom when someone entered in my house.
the Detective:-and do you know who is he?
V:-I first thought the person was my mother , but when I listened noises, I woke up and went to the kitchen and saw a vandalise who was destroying everything and he had a gun.
D:-What did he do for you?
V:-He looked me and attacked me
D:-Did he rob or only attacked you?V:-Both things
D:-Did he use the gun?
V:-Yes, to threaten me , I was very afraid and I shouted. And did you catch him?
D:-A neighbor called to the police,but when we arrived the robber escaped and now there are three suspect and you have to recongnize.

when they went to recognize a thief he saw the person who robbed his house and the police catch him
D:-just in case we put in you house a police

V:-OK thank you

1 comentario:

Patri. Brezca dijo...

Good Job Mariel! Now try to correct the spelling mistakes and try to use the new vocabulary in the module
see you