martes, 15 de abril de 2008

my personal profile by Matias Segal


My name is Matias , I´m fifteen.
I have three brothers and a sister.
My parents are Pablo and Reni.
I like doing all the sports , and listening music. I hate wake up very early to go school.
I get up at 6:30 A.M to go school, I go to ort school, I´m in constructions.
In the weekends I go to club to play a football match, I play in Circulo´s football team, sometimes I eat asado with my family, and in the evening I sleep (siesta).
I live in a flat with my family, in the capital federal.
I like go out with my friends.
In this picture I was in Cordoba with my mom,my dad and my brother.
That travel was great and I bought a lot of gifts for my friends.

1 comentario:

Abby Green dijo...

Very nice to meet you. I admire anyone who can tackle the English language. Enjoy your studies... or at least enjoy your sports :-)